Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Hiatus

Hello everyone. It is with some degree of sadness that I announce that I have to take a break from posting/writing to the Secular Foxhole. Certain negative life events have taken a toll and have left me deeply depressed and, well, let's just say --morose-- in general. I don't know how long this will last either, as I cannot afford objective psychiatric assistance.

I will still welcome email correspondence, but I can't promise an immediate answer.
Of course, if the mood strikes, I may just post a thing or two if the news is warranted.

Actually, I had been working on a "Top Favorites" listing, of books, music, movies, etc. If I can finish that, I will post it for all to read and comment on, but again, I don't know when.

Best premises,

Blair

[revised post 5-19-05]

No comments: