Friday, June 03, 2005

A bit of Housecleaning...

I thought of this a while ago, and am just now getting to it. I've eliminated some of the blogs/websites at the left, and added one. The ones I've discontinued have either not blogged for months (Tribe of I) or have killed their blog altogether (AzureWaters), so I've done some housecleaning. I'll also take a moment to introduce a new blog, Thrutch, which appears to be Objectivist oriented.
As always, only those who write for their own blogs are responsible for its content. Not me.

I'm currently reading "The Passion of Ayn Rand's Critics" and am totally immersed in it. Of course, I knew what "side" I was on (Rand) but this book is such good ammunition!!!!

Also, I'm pleased to see that Robert Mayhew will have a new paperback out this coming November on Miss Rand's Q&A sessions!!!

PLUS!!! Tara Smith's new book (The Virtuous Egoist: Ayn Rand's Normative Ethics) will be published next year by the prestigious Cambridge University Press!!!!!

Hot Damn!!! And another thing!!! To also learn that Peter Schwartz and Harry Binswanger are both working on books, this is GREAT NEWS indeed.

No comments: