Wednesday, August 09, 2006

So, who is Ned Lamont?

Well, the whole world knows that Senator Joseph Lieberman [D-CT] has been booted aside in favor of the 'star power' and the new 'face' of Ned Lamont. All I know of Lamont is he is a multi-millionaire who is, apparently, an opportunist seeking power. His sole campaign was that he was 'against the war in Iraq'. That's it.
I did not hear one--not one--positive idea come from the lips of the newly annointed Lamont. He is the first candidate that I'm aware of, who was supported by the "blogsphere". [I'm probably behind the curve on that one].
The nation was also privy to seeing who was on stage behind Lamont both last night and today. None other than those intellectual giants: Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

I have nothing further to say.

No comments: